PERRY GARDENS N9, SHARON ROAD EN3, UNION ROAD N11, LYTCHET WAY EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0466407
PERRY GARDENS N9, SHARON ROAD EN3, UNION ROAD N11, LYTCHET WAY EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service □n 020 8379 6188
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential resurfacing works on Perry Gardens N9, Sharon Road EN3, Union Road N11, Lytchet Way EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Perry Gardens N9, Sharon Road EN3, Union Road N11, Lytchet Way EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in or wait, load or unload in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 31 January 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Perry Gardens N9 -The whole Road
9 February 2018 for 5 day or until the works are completed.
No Diversion - Perry Gardens N9 is a cul-de-sac
Sharon Road ENS -The whole Road
16 February 2018 for 1 day or until the works are completed
No Diversion -Sharon Road EN3 is a cul-de-sac
Union Road N11 -The whole Road
20 February 2018 for 1 day or until the works are completed
Highworth Road N11, Shrewsbury Road N11, Warwick Road N11 & (vice versa)
Lytchet Way EN3 -The Whole Road
28 February 2018 for 2 days or until the works are completed
No Diversion -Lytchet Way EN3 is a no through Road