ABERDARE ROAD EN3, ASHDOWN ROAD EN3, BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3, BRECON ROAD EN3, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, MEDCALF ROAD EN3, ROTHERFIELD ROAD EN3, SWANSEA ROAD EN3, TENBY ROAD EN3, TITCHFIELD ROAD EN3, TYBERRY ROAD EN3, UCKFIELD ROAD EN3, WARWICK ROAD EN3 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME"Notice ID: WAT0496606
ABERDARE ROAD EN3, ASHDOWN ROAD EN3, BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3, BRECON ROAD EN3, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, MEDCALF ROAD EN3, ROTHERFIELD ROAD EN3, SWANSEA ROAD EN3, TENBY ROAD EN3, TITCHFIELD ROAD EN3, TYBERRY ROAD EN3, UCKFIELD ROAD EN3, WARWICK ROAD EN3 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME"
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 3566.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce waiting restrictions to operate "at any time" in certain lengths of the roads listed in the paragraph of the heading to this Notice.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of maps indicating the locations and its effects and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. [Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time].
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1377, by 14 March 2018, or by e-mail to email@example.com
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 21 February 2018
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
NB. This Order is being advertised by listing the measures in the proposed Order in traditional tabular schedules, but it may be made using a new map-based format to define the location and extent of each item. There will be no change to the measures themselves - only the nature of the schedule in which they are defined.