CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE H EXTENSION -CALTHORPE GARDENSNotice ID: WAT0508078
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE H EXTENSION -CALTHORPE GARDENS
THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. 35) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 60) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 45, 46, 47,124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the orders includes Calthorpe Gardens in the existing Controlled Parking Zone H. The times of operation are 10am to 11 am and 3pm to 4pm on Monday to Saturday. The zone is to be signed "permit holders only past this point", without traditional road markings and parking bay signs. Only Zone H permit holders are permitted to park in Calthorpe Gardens during the controlled times.
3. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) (Amendment No. 60) Traffic Order 2018 further amends The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing at any time waiting restrictions on the south-east side of Calthorpe Gardens, including the turning head at the south-western extremity.
4. Permits if required cost the following per household: 1 st vehicle £70, 2nd vehicle £105, 3rd vehicle £140, 4th and subsequent vehicles £175 each. Visitor permits cost £17.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
5. The restrictions referred to in this notice shall not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
6. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 26th March 2018, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
7. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below.
Dated 8th March 2018
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA