ALDERMANS HILL, LAKESIDE ROAD AND OLD PARK ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0551964
ALDERMANS HILL, LAKESIDE ROAD AND OLD PARK ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential highway improvement works, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Aldermans Hill, Lakeside Road and Old Park Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
[Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 26 March 2018 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to restrict traffic as specified in the schedule below.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from
30 March 2018 until such time as the works have been completed.
5. The restrictions will only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
Dated 28 March 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Nature of Restriction
Lakeside Road N13 junction with Aldermans Hill and point 10m north of junction with Alderman's Hill
Access to Lakeside Road via Derwent Road or Fox Lane
Access to Aldermans Hill via Fox Lane and then Derwent Road
Old Park Road N13 junction with Aldermans Hill, and point 10m north of junction with Alderman's Hill
Access to Old Park Road via Grovelands Road or Fox Lane
Access to Aldermans Hill via Fox Lane and then Grovelands Road