CHEQUERS WAY N13 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING and "MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8-9.30AMNotice ID: WAT0562345
CHEQUERS WAY N13 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING and "MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8-9.30AM
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 3523.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.) Order 2018 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce additional waiting restrictions to operate "at any time" and "Monday to Friday 8-9.30am 4.30-6.30pm" on Chequers Way N13, west of its junction with Tottenhall Road N13.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of a map indicating the locations and its effects and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1382, by 25 April 2018, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 4 April 2018
David B Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation