SOMERSET ROAD N18-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0623066
SOMERSET ROAD N18-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Somerset Road N18, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Somerset Road) Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Somerset Road at its junction with Gloucester Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 30 May 2018 and would continue in force for 1 day or until the works have been completed whichever is sooner.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Gloucester Road, Bridport Road, Somerset Road and vice versa.
Dated 16 May 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation