CHATSWORTH DRIVE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0663139
CHATSWORTH DRIVE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate highway Thames Water works on Chatsworth Drive EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chatsworth Drive) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Chatsworth Drive between Hazel Grove and No 70 Chatsworth Drive, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 18 June 2018 and will continue in force for 10 days or until works have been completed whichever is sooner.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Hazel Grove, Dimsdale Drive, Chatsworth Drive and vice versa.
Dated 13 June 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation