BROOMFIELD AVENUE N13, HYDETHORPE AVENUE/ HYDESIDE GARDENS N9, OAKFIELD ROAD N14, OSBORNE ROAD N13, RAYLEIGH ROAD N13, TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES - THE GREAT GET TOGETHERNotice ID: WAT0676750
BROOMFIELD AVENUE N13, HYDETHORPE AVENUE/ HYDESIDE GARDENS N9, OAKFIELD ROAD N14, OSBORNE ROAD N13, RAYLEIGH ROAD N13, TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES - THE GREAT GET TOGETHER
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to regulate traffic during the above-mentioned events, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Special Events) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) (Broomfield Avenue N13, Hydethorpe Avenue N9, Hydeside Gardens N9, Oakfield Road N14, Osborne Road N13 Rayleigh Road N13) Order 2018 under section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as inserted by the Road Traffic Regulation (Special Events) Act 1994.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in for each location.
4. The Order provides that the prohibition will not apply to -
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the operation or participation of the event;
(b) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes, or for the purposes of a statutory undertaker in an emergency; or
(c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform, a traffic warden or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case.
6 A copy of the Order and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
7. Further information may be obtained by contacting Transportation
Services, telephone number 020 8379 2039. Dated 20 June 2018 David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted.
Hydethorpe Avenue and Hydeside Gardens N9. Broomfield Avenue N13.
Oakfield Road N14 between Dovedon Close and the Ridgeway N14. Osborne Road N13 between Nos.20 and 62 Oakfield Road N13
Rayleigh Road N13 between Nos.19 & 33 Rayleigh Road N13.
Date and time 2
23 June 2018 between
11am and 6pm
24 June 2018 between 12 noon and 8pm
24 June 2018 between 10am and 8pm
24 June 2018 between 10am - 8pm
Diversion Route 3
Cul-de-sac - no diversion route. Cul-de-sac - no diversion route. The Mall, Fox Lane, Oakfield Road and vice versa. Green Lanes N13, Windsor Road Lightcliffe Road and vice versa. The Fairway, Harlow Road and viceversa.
24 June 2018 between 11am and 7pm