STONARD ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0686520
STONARD ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Stonard Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Stonard Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic as specified in the schedule below and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to police or emergency services personnel if works allow.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 2 July 2018 and will continue in force for 12 days or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be as specified in the schedule below and when directed by signage.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 20 June 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.] Dated 27 June 2018 David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Stonard Road at its junction with Green Lanes N13
Nature of Restriction
Green Lanes N13, Bourne Hill N13
Stonard Road between its junction with Hoppers Road and Green Lanes N13
One way working
and Hoppers Road. N/A