ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0686525
ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Ordnance Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Ordnance Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Ordnance Road between the Enfield Lock Level Crossing and Hertford Road EN3, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation between the hours of 8:00pm on the 9 July and 5:00am on 10 July 2018 and would continue in force each night for 4 nights or until the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Hertford Road EN3, Mollison Avenue, Ordnance Road and vice versa.
Dated 27 June 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation