THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES, WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKINGNotice ID: MF0282706
LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET
THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES, WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING
PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (20MPH SPEED LIMIT) (NO.**) TRAFFIC ORDER 20**
NOTICE IS HEREBYGIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Barnet propose to make the above-mentioned Orders under Sections 6, 45, 46, 49,51 and 84 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers.
In order to deter obstructive parking, improve sightlines and safety in the vicinity of Menorah Primary School, the general effect of the 'Free' and 'Charged-for' Orders would be to:
1. Introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions at the junction of Woodstock Avenue and The Drive NW11, by converting Monday to Friday 11am to 12midday waiting restriction;
2. Introduce alength of 'at any time' waiting restriction outside Nos. 4and 6The Drive NW11, by converting alength of resident permit holders only parking place.
3. Introduce alength of 'at any time' waiting restriction opposite Nos. 4and 6The Drive NW11, by converting alength of'no stopping' school keep clear marking.
4. Introduce amended lengths of'no stopping' school keep clear markings on The Drive outside Menorah Primary School.
5. Conversion of approximately 5metres of the existing payment parking bay on The Drive NW11 adjacent to No. 34 Woodstock Avenue NW11 to aresident permit holder only parking place operational 11am to 12midday,MondaytoFriday
In order to address vehicular conflicts, concerns about speeding, and improve general road safety in the vicinity of Menorah Primary School NW11, the general effect of the '20mph Speed Limit' Order would be to introduce amaximum speed limit of 20mph in the street or lengths of streets specified below:
1. Elmcroft Crescent NW11, between its junctions with Montpelier Wayand The Drive
2. Montpelier Rise NW11, between its junction with The Drive and apoint opposite the south-western boundary wall of No. 17 Montpelier Rise
3. Woodstock Avenue NW11, between its junction with Golders Green Road and a point opposite the south-western flank wall of No. 99 Woodstock Avenue
4. The Drive NW11, between its junctions with Woodstock Avenue and Limes Avenue
Acopy of the proposed Orders, associated plan of the relevant areas and the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders can be inspected between 9am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive for aperiod of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published at:
a) Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London, N20 0EJ
b) Reception, Hendon Town Hall,The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BG
Further information on the proposals may be obtained by visiting the Barnet Traffweb website at www.barnettraffweb.co.uk or telephoning the Design Team on 020 8359 3555. Any person wishing to object to or comment on the proposed Orders should send awritten statement explaining their objection/ comments, and quoting reference number BC/001143-13-02/SCR232a,tothe Design Team, 11th Floor,Highways, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ, via the Barnet TraffWeb website or via email to email@example.com within 21 days of the date of this Notice. Dated 28th June 2018
Jamie Blake Strategic Director for Environment