DERWENT ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0694725
DERWENT ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Derwent Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Derwent Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to;
i.) prohibit vehicles from entering and proceeding on Derwent Road from its junction with Aldermans Hill;
ii.) prohibit vehicles from waiting and loading on Derwent Road for approximately 30 metres on both the eastern and western sides from its junction with Aldermans Hill as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 10 July 2018 and will continue in force for 2 days or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Aldermans Hill N13, Ulleswater Road N14, Conway Road N14, Fox Lane N13, Derwent Road N13 and vice versa.
Dated 4 July 2018 David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation