THE N21 FESTIVAL - TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS 7 JULY 2018Notice ID: WAT0694726
THE N21 FESTIVAL - TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS 7 JULY 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that In order to facilitate the staging of the above-mentioned event, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (N21 Festival)(Special Event) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding in:
i) Station Road N21 from its junction with Roseneath Avenue to The Green;
ii) Hoppers Road from its junction with Compton Road to the Green;
iii) Broad Walk from outside Nos.41-55 to its junction with The Green;
iv) Church Hill from its junction with Yew Tree Close to The Green; and
v) Wades Hill N21, from the common boundaries of No.s 11 & 13 to its junction with The Green.
between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 8.30 p.m. on 14 July 2018. The extent of the roads affected is indicted by way of the shading on the plan below:
3. The Order will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of the appropriate traffic signs.
4. The Order provides that the restrictions will not apply to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the operation or participation of the event;
(b) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes, or for the purposes of a statutory Undertaker in an emergency, or emergency statutory works; or
(c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform, a traffic warden or a civil enforcement officer.
5. At such times as the restrictions are in force, alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be via;
(a) For Hoppers Road N21 - Station Road N21, Green Lanes N21, Bourne Hill N13, Hoppers Road N21; or
(b) For Broad Walk N21 - Station Road N21, Green Lanes N21, Bourne Hill N13, The Bourne N14, Broad Walk N21; or
(c) For Church Hill N21 - Station Road N21, Green Lanes N21 Bourne Hill N13, The Bourne N14, High Street, Southgate, N14, Winchmore Hill Road N14, Winchmore Hill Road N21, Church Hill N21;or
(d) For Wades Hill N21 - Station Road N21, Green Lanes N21, Green Dragon Lane N21, Houndsden Road N21, Wades Hill N21
(e) Access will be maintained for residents of Wilson Street and users of Winchmore Hill railway station at all times.
6. Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services, telephone number 020 8379 2039
Dated 4 July 2018
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation j