ELMDALE ROAD N13, SHERBROOK GARDENS N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0704580
ELMDALE ROAD N13, SHERBROOK GARDENS N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Elmdale Road N13 and Sherbrook Gardens N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Elmdale Road and Sherbrook Gardens) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in or wait, load or unload in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 11 July 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Elmdale Road N13
24 July 2018 for 2 days or until the works are completed.
Green Lanes, Palmerston Crescent N13
Sherbrook Gardens N21
26 July 2018 for 3 days or until the works are completed.
Green Lanes, Vicars Moor Lane, Green Moor Link N21