ELMDALE ROAD N13, SHERBROOK GARDENS N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0714265
ELMDALE ROAD N13, SHERBROOK GARDENS N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Elmdale Road N13 and Sherbrook Gardens N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Elmdale Road N13 and Sherbrook Gardens N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in or wait, load or unload in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 18 July 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Elmdale Road N13
24 July 2018 for 2 days or until the works are completed.
Green Lanes, Palmerston Crescent N13
Sherbrook Gardens N21
26 July 2018 for 3 days or until the works are completed.
Green Lanes, Vicars Moor Lane, Green Moor Link N21