ORDNANCE ROAD EN3, GREEN STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0714276
ORDNANCE ROAD EN3, GREEN STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential level crossing works on Ordnance Road and Green Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Ordnance Road EN3, Green Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs to enter or proceed in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 18 July 2018
DAVID B TAYLOR HEAD OF TRAFFIC AND TRANSPORTATION
Part of Street to be Restricted
Ordnance Road, EN3,
10 metres either side of Enfield Lock Level Crossing_
Green Street, EN3,
10 metres either side of Enfield Lock Level Crossing
Coming into operation
30 July 2018 for 1 night between the hours of 00.25am
- 05.05am or until works are completed_
31 July 2018 for 1 night between the hours of 00.15am
- 04.45am or until works are completed
Diversion Route 3
Hertford Road, Mollison Avenue, Ordnance Road and vice versa.
Green Street, Mollison Avenue, Ordnance Road EN3, Green Street and vice versa.