FOOTPATH 207 - BETWEEN GREEN LANESNotice ID: WAT0714290
FOOTPATH 207 - BETWEEN GREEN LANES
AND CAVERSHAM AVENUE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footbridge works on Footpath 207 which lies between Green Lanes and Caversham Avenue N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Lanes & Caversham Avenue) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit pedestrians from entering or proceeding on Footpath 207, between Green Lanes and Caversham Avenue for approximately 210m as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 30 July 2018 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Caversham Avenue, Bourne Hill, A105 Green Lanes N13 and vice versa.
Dated 18 July 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation