ORDNANCE ROAD EN3, GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0724379
ORDNANCE ROAD EN3, GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential level crossing works on Ordnance Road and Green Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Ordnance Road EN3, Green Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 18 July 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs to enter or proceed in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 25 July 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Ordnance Road, EN3,
10 metres either side of Enfield Lock Level Crossing
Green Street, EN3, 10 metres either side of Brimsdown Level Crossing
Coming into operation 2
30 July 2018 for 1 night between the hours of 00.25am -05.05am or until works are completed
31 July 2018 for 1 night between the hours of 00.15am - 04.45am
or until works are completed
Ordnance Road and vice versa.
Green Street, Mollison Avenue, Ordnance Road, Hertford Road EN3, Green Street and vice versa.