FOOTPATH 163 DUCK LEES LANE EN3 AND SCOTLAND GREEN ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OFNotice ID: WAT0747029
FOOTPATH 163 DUCK LEES LANE EN3 AND SCOTLAND GREEN ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2232.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footbridge works on Footpath 163 which lies between Duck Lees Lane EN3 and Scotland Green Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Footpath No 163 Duck Lees Lane EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit pedestrians from entering or proceeding on Footpath 163, between Duck Lees Lane EN3 and Scotland Green Road EN3 for approximately 70 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 20 August 2018 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Duck Lees Lane, Scotland Green Road North and vice versa.
Dated 8 August 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation *