MONKS CLOSE EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0746989
MONKS CLOSE EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate utility works on Monks Close EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Monks Close EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Monks Close at its junction with Chase Green Avenue, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 16 August 2018 and would continue in force for 2 weeks or until works are been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Chase Green Avenue, Chase Side EN2, Holtwhites Hill, Monks Close, and vice versa
Dated 8 August 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation