CAUSEYWARE ROAD N9 -PLAY STREET ROAD CLOSURESNotice ID: WAT0754058
CAUSEYWARE ROAD N9 -PLAY STREET ROAD CLOSURES
Further information may be obtained by contacting Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 4830.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Play Street Restrictions) (No.*) Order 2018 under section 29 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on the sections of Causeyware Road N9 as specified in Schedule 1 to this notice on the dates detailed in Schedule 2 to this notice.
3. The Order provides that the prohibition would not apply to -
(a) any vehicle requiring access to a property in Causeyware Road N9;
(b) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes, or for the purposes of a statutory undertaker in an emergency; or
(c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform, a traffic warden or a civil enforcement officer.
4. Copies of the proposed Order and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD between the hours of 9am - 4pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1390 by 5 September 2018, or by e-mail to email@example.com
6. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 15 August 2018
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Causeyware Road N9
Between the junctions with Hertford Road and Turin Road N9
Date of Closure
Time and duration of Closure
Causeyware Road N9
9 September 2018 14 October 2018
3pm 3pm 3pm 3pm
11 November 2018
9 December 2018