WARWICK ROAD N11 - PROPOSED WIDTH RESTRICTIONS and "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT0760771
WARWICK ROAD N11 - PROPOSED WIDTH RESTRICTIONS and "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020-8379 3523.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Prescribed Route) (No.*) Traffic Order 201* and the Enfield the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to -
(a) introduce 1.9 metre (6 feet 6 inches) width restrictions in Warwick Road N11 north of its junction with Tewkesbury Terrace N11; and
(b) introduce "at any time" waiting restrictions in the vicinity of the proposed width restrictions in Warwick Road N11.
3. A copy of the proposed Orders, a map indicating the locations and effects of the proposed Orders, of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the proposed Orders and other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. Anybody wishing to object to the proposed Orders, or make any other representations in respect of the Orders, should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1169, by12September2018orbyeemail@example.com Note: Should you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 22 August 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation