PUBLIC NOTICE - HARINGEY COUNCILNotice ID: WAT0775810
PUBLIC NOTICE - HARINGEY COUNCIL PROPOSED INTRODUCTION OF A DISABLED PARKING PLACE
- VICARAGE ROAD N17 PROPOSED REMOVAL OF AN EXISTING DISABLED PARKING
PLACE - HILLFIELD AVENUE N8 PROPOSED REMOVAL OF AN EXISTING AMBULANCE BAY-LINDEN ROAD N15 THE HARINGEY (FREE PARKING PLACES) (DISABLED PERSONS) (SPECIAL PARKING AREA) (AMENDMENT NO *) ORDER 201*
THE HARINGEY (WOOD GREEN CPZ) (PARKING PLACES)
(AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201* THE HARINGEY (HORNSEY SOUTH CPZ) (DESIGNATIONS) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201* THE HARINGEY (HORNSEY SOUTH CPZ) (SECTION 6) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201* THE HARINGEY (AMBULANCE PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harlngey proposes to make the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:-
(a) Introduce a new disabled persons' parking place In which vehicles displaying a valid disabled persons' 'blue badge' would be permitted to park at any time outside No. 24 Vicarage Road N17;
(b) remove an existing disabled parking bay outside No. 9 Hlllfleld Avenue N8 and replace It with a residents permit holders only parking space operating at zone hours;
(c) remove an existing ambulance bay outside No. 10 Linden Road N15 and replace It with a residents permit holders only parking space operating at zone hours.
3. Copies of the proposed Orders, and of the Council's statement of reasons for making the Orders, and plans showing the locations and effects of the Orders may be inspected during normal office working hours until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made or the Council decides not to make the Orders, at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online at www.haringey.gov.uk/traffic_orders.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders or make other representation should send a statement in writing of either their objection and the grounds thereof or of their representation to the Traffic Management Group, River Park House, 1 st floor, 225, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ or to firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days from the date of this Notice.
Dated 31st August 2018 Ann Cunningham, Head of Operations