BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0878177
BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate gas works on Brimsdown Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Brimsdown Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Brimsdown Avenue EN3 between its junctions with Green Street and Osbourne Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 19 November 2018 and would continue in force for 6 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Green Street - Hertford Road EN3 - Eastfield Road - Bell Lane - Brimsdown Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 7 November 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation