MEADS ROAD, CROFT ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0887786
MEADS ROAD, CROFT ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Meads Road, Croft Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Meads Road, Croft Road EN3) (No 2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding, waiting, loading and unloading in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate between the dates specified in the Schedule only when the appropriate signage is displayed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in the schedule to this notice in each case.
Dated 14 November 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Croft Road between its junction with Meads Road and Redlands Road.
19-23 November 2018
10-14 December 2018
7-11 January 2019 14-18 January 2019
Croft Road, Brimsdown Avenue, Bell Lane, Redlands Road and vice versa.
26-30 November 2018
21-25 January 2019
Croft Road, Redlands Road, Leys Road West, The Link and vice versa.
Croft Road between its junction with Brimsdown Avenue and Meads Road.
3-7 December 2018 28 January-1 February 2019 24-28 June 2019
Brimsdown Avenue, Bell Lane, Redlands Road, Croft Road and vice versa.