BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0891908
BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate gas works ?n Brimsdown Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Brimsdown Avenue EN3) (No.3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Brimsdown Avenue EN3 between its junctions with Green Street and Osborne Road, as and when directed by signage.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 7 November 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 19 November 2018 and will continue in force for 6 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Green Street - Hertford Road EN3 - Eastfield Road - Bell Lane - Brimsdown Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 14 November 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation