GREEN LANES N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTSNotice ID: WAT0897945
GREEN LANES N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTS
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential gas works on Green Lanes N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Lanes N21) (Temporary Restriction of Cyclists) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit cyclists from entering or proceeding in the northbound cycle lane on Green Lanes N21 from its junction with Berry Close to outside No. 851/853 Green Lanes, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 3 December 2018 and would continue in force for 4 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibition remains in force, cyclists would be required to dismount and walk for the length of the works.
Dated 21 November 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation M