ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT0912398
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A10 GLA SIDE ROAD (STONELEIGH ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable electric supply works to take place on Stoneleigh Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from stopping in the parking bay outside The Beehive Pub, Stoneleigh Road.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 08:00 AM 1 st December 2018 until 5:00 PM on 7th December 2018 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 30th day of November 2018 Andrew Sherry
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ