HALIFAX ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0971672
HALIFAX ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Halifax Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Halifax Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Halifax Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 21 January 2019 and will continue in force for 4 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Chase Side EN2, Manor Road, Bellamy Road Halifax Road and vice versa.
Dated 16 January 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation