MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1024387
MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Mollison Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Mollison Avenue EN3) (No.3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to suspend the left hand turn from Mollison Avenue into Stockingswater Lane, in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 25 February 2019 and will continue in force for 11 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Mollison Avenue, Braithwaite Road.
Dated 20 February 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation