Premises Licence ApplicationNotice ID: SW4372081
Notice of application for the grant of a Premises Licence under Section 17 of the Licensing Act 2003
Notice is hereby given that FM Promotions Limited has applied to West Oxon District Council for the grant of a time limited Premises Licence in respect of Premises to be known as FM 2019, which is approx 1.3km South-south-west of Cassington, Oxon: OS X (Eastings) 445791, OS Y (Northings) 209897 The proposed licensable activities and their hours are:
* Supply of Alcohol From 12:00 hours on Friday 30 August 2019 to 12:00 hours on Monday 2 September 2019.
* Regulated Entertainment in the form of Live Music: 30 August 2019: 17:00 hours until 23:59; Saturday 31 August 2019: 12 noon until 23:59; Sunday 1 September 2019: 12 noon until 23:59
* Regulated Entertainment in the form of Film playback and Recorded Music: Friday 30 August 2019: 15:00 hours until 04:00 hours the following day; Saturday 31 August 2019: 12:00 until 04:00 hours the following day; Sunday 1 September 2019: 12:00 until 03:00 hours the following day.
* Late Night Refreshment: Friday 30 August 2019: 23:00 hours until 05:00 hours the following day; Saturday 31 August 2019: 23:00 hours until 05:00 hours the following day; Sunday 1 September 2019: 23:00 hours until 05:00hours the following day
* Opening: From 12:00 hours on Friday 30 August 2019 to 15:00hours on Monday 2 September 2019.
The premises licence will be in existence from 30 August 2019 to 2 September 2019.
Any representations regarding the above-mentioned application must be received in writing by The Licensing Authority, Community Services, West Oxfordshire District Council, Elmfield, Witney, OX28 1PB no later than 09/05/19 stating the grounds for representation. The register of West Oxon District Council and the record of the application may be inspected at the address of the council, given above, during normal business hours or on the council's website -www.westoxon.gov.uk
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application. The maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is £5,000.