LYTTON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1147778
LYTTON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Lytton Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Lytton Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Lytton Avenue EN3, between the common boundaries of Nos. 16/18 and 34/36, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 20 May 2019 for 6 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic would be via; Bilton Way, Lytton Avenue EN3 and vice versa.
Dated 8 May 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation