HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: WAT1150526
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC STEELYARD MUSIC FESTIVAL AT FINSBURY PARK 25th AND 26th MAY 2019 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE OF A SECTION OF STROUD GREEN ROAD N4, BANNED VEHICULAR MOVEMENTS AND ASSOCIATED PARKING RESTRICTIONS TMO16A04
1. The Council of the London Borough of Haringey, in consultation with the London Boroughs of Islington and Hackney and Transport for London, hereby gives notice that to facilitate the holding of the above-titled special event, it intends to make an Order under Section 16(a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order, between the hours of 9.30 p.m. and 11.30 p.m. on Saturday 25lh May 2019 and between the hours of 9.00 p.m. and 11.00 p.m. on Sunday 26<* May 2019, will be to:-
(a) close that section of Stroud Green Road N4 between its junctions with Tollington Park and Upper Tollington Park and its junction with Seven Sisters Road to all vehicles;
(b) ban all vehicles proceeding in Perth Road and Woodstock Road from turning left into Stroud Green Road on reaching those junctions.
3. Finsbury Park CPZ match/event day parking restrictions will apply between the hours of 8.30 a.m. and 8.30 p.m. on Saturday 25th May, 2019 and between the hours of 12.00 noon and 4.30 p.m. on Sunday 26th May, 2019.
4. The prohibitions and restrictions specified in Article 2 above, shall only apply during such times and to such extent as may be indicated by appropriate traffic signs or directed by a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer and essential vehicular access for residents and frontages will be maintained as far as possible in relation to any temporary road closures.
5. Any persons having a query regarding the above should contact Traffic Management Group on 020 8489 1300.
6. Diversion routes will be signed as appropriate. Dated: 8th May 2019
Ann Cunningham, Head of Operations