CATTLEGATE ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1147815
CATTLEGATE ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Cattlegate Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Cattlegate Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Cattlegate Road, approximately 20 metres either side of Crews Hill railway bridge, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 13 May 2019 and will continue in force for 1 night between 9pm-6am or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Cattlegate Road, Theobalds Park Road, Clay Hill, Baker Street, Lancaster Road, Lavender Hill, A1005 The Ridgeway EN2, East Lodge Lane, Cattlegate Road and vice versa.
Dated 8 May 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation