THE COPPICE EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1147804
THE COPPICE EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential Thames Water works on The Coppice EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (The Coppice EN2J (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 6 May 2019 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on The Coppice EN2 from its junction with Old Park Road to the common boundaries of Nos. 14/16, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 6 May 2019 for 12 days until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Old Park View, Slades Rise, Windmill Hill, Waverley Road, Crescent Road, Haselwood Drive, The Coppice and vice versa.
Dated 8 May 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation