HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE PARK RIDINGS AND MALVERN ROAD, N8 THE HARINGEY (PLAY STREETS) (NO. *) ORDER 201* PS02Notice ID: WAT1150538
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE
PARK RIDINGS AND MALVERN ROAD, N8 THE HARINGEY (PLAY STREETS) (NO. *) ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey proposes to make the above mentioned Order under Section 29 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce a play street for the purpose of enabling the road to be used as a playground for children and to prohibit any vehicle from entering or proceeding in:
(a) Park Ridings, N8 between the junctions with Malvern Road and Mayes Road and
(b) Malvern Road, N8 between the junctions with Hornsey Park Road and Alexandra Road,
between the hours of 10a.m. and 12 noon on every third Sunday of the month.
3. The Order would not apply to any vehicle requiring access to a property within the closed section of road providing that vehicle is travelling at a speed of no more than 5 m.p.h. and is supervised by an adult in high visibility clothing.
4. Copies of the proposed Order and of the Council's statement of reasons for making the Order and a plan showing the location and effects of the Order may be inspected during normal office working hours until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made or the Council decides not to make the Order, at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order or make other representation should send a statement in writing of either their objection and the grounds thereof or of their representation to the Traffic Management Group, River Park House, 1 st floor, 225, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ or to
within 21 days from the date of this Notice.
Dated: 8th May 2019 - Ann Cunningham, Head of Operations