Church Street, London, London, E15

£73,500

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 1
This immaculate flat with outside space via a good size balcony is located within easy reach of local amenities, bars, restaurants and is shared ownership with 25% share making it affordable for all. it is located within walking distance to Stratford and Plaistow tube stations as well as Westfield Shopping Centre and comes with an allocated secure parking space.

The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan living/dining/kitchen, bedroom , storage room and bathroom. All white goods are also included in the price.

The flat is offered for sale with no onward chain.

How shared ownership works

You will own 25% of the property and pay rent and service charge on the other 75% you do not own. At any point you can decide to own more of the property by buying additional shares or just keep the 25% that you own.

Example monthly outgoings

Monthly mortgage repayment (estimated cost) = £200

Rent and service charge (actual amount currently paid by seller) = £503

Total per month of £703 for your own flat with allocated parking in an amazing part of London!

Marketed by Arrange viewing 01787 312401

Housesimple

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email