Cartwright Street, London, London, E1
£650,000

Guide price

Bedrooms: 3
A stunning three bedroom duplex in a popular purpose built block just by Tower Hill. Designed to a superb standard this property is a fantastic opportunity for growing families or investors and also benefits from secure parking with guest parking also available.

The property comprises entrance hallway, WC and lounge area with access to a well-sized balcony on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a family bathroom, separate fitted kitchen and three large bedrooms. There is ample storage available throughout the property with multiple cupboards. The second double bedroom also features a Juliette balcony and is spacious enough to also be used as a study as well as a double bedroom. Situated ideally for the City worker, the property boasts excellent transport links into the City or Canary Wharf with Tower Hill Tube and Tower Gateway DLR very close by. Local amenities include the bars and restaurants of Shoreditch and Brick Lane to the north, with a large Waitrose and the picturesque St Katharine's Dock Marina to the south, all within walking distance. A number of well-known gyms are also in the vicinity.

Offered as a 60% share, with no rent needed to be paid on the remaining 40%. The building was originally built as shared ownership but is now available on the open market. The Crown lease of 60% is equivalent to 100% ownership with no rent to pay on the silent 40%. All equity from any sales or rental income is 100% due to the leaseholder.

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address