Justin Edinburgh brushed off talk linking him with the AFC Wimbledon job and says he has "no reason" to leave Leyton Orient.

One national newspaper report claimed that Edinburgh was in contention to succeed Neal Ardley, who left Kingsmeadow after six years in midweek following the League One side's tough start to the campaign.

Edinburgh has experience in League One having managed both Gillingham and Northampton Town prior to becoming the O's head coach in November 2017.

The 48-year-old has certainly managed to turn things around at the Breyer Group Stadium during his time at the helm, with Orient returning to the National League summit following today's 3-1 win over Bromley.

Given Orient's strong start to the season, Edinburgh says he is happy with his work so far at Brisbane Road and has no intention of leaving East London any time soon.

Asked about speculation linking him with AFC Wimbledon, he said: "That only comes from your team, the players and the football club doing well. I think it showed today that it (the speculation) hasn't affected me. I'm more than happy with what I'm doing here at Leyton Orient. For me, there's no reason to leave this football club."

Edinburgh watched on from the sidelines as his team fought back to claim a deserved win over Bromley this afternoon.

The O's trailed at the break thanks to John Goddard's free-kick after what had been a scrappy first half, with Orient struggling to break down Bromley's resolute back line.

But Orient turned things around in the second half thanks to quick-fire goals from Josh Koroma and Jobi McAnuff, with the latter getting the East London side back on level terms with a stunning free-kick.

Macauley Bonne sealed the victory with 12 minutes remaining when he smashed home from close range and Edinburgh praised his side following their second-half display.

He said: "(It was a) very hard-fought game. We know how difficult it can be when teams come here and raise their game and shut up shop. But credit to the players. At half-time, they came out with a real purpose.

"The break probably stopped the momemtum for us but we certainly picked it up in the second half and went on to win the game 3-1.

"The free-kick was a top strike. I thought at that stage we were just going from back to front too quickly. The skipper has come up with a fantastic goal which then lifted the atmosphere and our play and we went on to win the game."