Waltham Abbey continued their fine run of form in the Isthmian League South Central Division with a 1-0 win away at struggling Ashford Town (Middlesex).

After a goalless first half, Prince Domafriyie scored what proved to be the decisive goal with just six minutes left on the clock, finishing well past Ashford goalkeeper Sam Mason.

The win moves Abbey level on points with Tooting & Mitcham United, who were held to a goalless draw by Marlow.

Walthamstow moved up to second in the Essex Senior League Senior Division after a 2-1 home win against Hoddesdon Town on Tuesday night.

After a goalless first half, Hoddesdon took the lead early in the second period when Isaac Marfo-Jacobs' free-kick flew into the top corner.

Stow levelled the game in the 82nd minute when Lewis Francin tapped in from Dwade James' low ball, and the winner came with just a minute to go as Benji Crilley smashed home following a goal-mouth scramble.

The side missed the chance to go top of the league on Saturday after a narrow 1-0 loss at home to Hashtag United, however.

Stow managed to hold the league leaders for the majority, and could have gone ahead through the second half, but Dwade James fired straight at the goalkeeper, but Hashtag nicked the points late on as Josh Osude buried into the bottom corner on the break.

Redbridge won twice in three days as Tony Martin struck late to help them beat Hadley on Tuesday, and Tom Harvey scored the only goal away at West Essex.

Taylor Tombides and Darnel Bromfield helped the Motormen to a 2-1 half-time lead on Tuesday, which they held until the 78th minute when Hadley levelled. However, Martin was on hand five minutes later to give them maximum points.

A mixed afternoon Harvey on Saturday saw him score the only goal of the game before getting sent off as Redbridge won 1-0 away at West Essex.

West had two glorious chances to take the lead in the first half, but they were denied on both occasions by Redbridge keeper Florent Gislette.

The second half died down in terms of chances, but it did produce the only goal with 10 minutes to go as Harvey fired in a stunning strike to break the deadlock, before being dismissed late in the game.

West Essex were also in action last night away at Woodford Town as they looked to rectify the defeat.

Ilford fought back in the second half on Friday night to claim a 1-1 draw away to Woodford Town.

Lauric Diakiesse gave Woodford the lead after 15 minutes when he finished off a good move down the right with a powerful header, but Ali Al-Nashi's brilliant penalty ensured a share of the points.

Finally, Epping Town’s excellent season in the Essex Olympian League Division Two continued with a 3-2 win over Rochford Town.

Epping went a goal behind inside the first 15 minutes but levelled before the break through Jayden Hocking-Rising.

Rochford restored their advantage after interval but they were again pegged back, this time by Alex Paraskeva with less than 10 minutes to go, and Daniel Garfinkle struck the winner with four minutes left on the clock to keep pace with leaders Leigh Town.