Rampant Eton Manor totally outclassed Ruislip and scored the highest number of points by a senior team at the club in living memory as they romped to a 110-0 victory in London 1 North.

Although the hosts had started to rediscover some of their early-season form, they weren’t taking anything for granted and wanted to continue their improvement again their winless opponents. But no one could have foreseen what would happen as they ran in an unanswered 18 tries.

It was quickly apparent that Manor were playing at a different level to their opponents. They were quicker to the breakdown, more powerful with ball in hand and attacked at greater pace.

Ruislip were penned back from almost the outset and the first try arrived after eight minutes when Cameron Dutch set up Rob Falls to run through and score from 20 metres out.

Falls was soon to go over for his second try after Manor got a second drive on from an attacking lineout, with Dutch adding the conversion.

After a Dutch try had been disallowed for a foot in touch, Eton extended their advantage to 19-0 after Elliott Brown had crossed for the first of his four tries.

Brown soon added his second after the backs worked a fine move that allowed Callum McKie to put a chip kick through for his team-mate, before the advantage was extended to 31-0 when Brad Burrell finished off a catch and drive from a lineout.

The home side had time to add another two tries in what was left of the first half, both scored by Ryan Lee.

The first came after a fine break by Ollie Waugh who took play from halfway to the 22 before exchanging passes with the hooker and then setting him to score.

Lee went over again after charging in from deep to capitalise on a ruck and make the score 43-0 at the interval.

It took eight minutes of the second half for the next try to arrive as Burrell charged upfield before feeding the supporting Waugh for another seven-point score.

The scoreboard ticked on to 64-0 when Jamie Millais made the most of a great break by Dutch, and the onslaught continued as Carley Buisson, substitute Rhys Davis-Horne and Brown crossed the whitewash in quick succession to increase the lead to 83-0.

The next three tries were all scored by backs and it was Brown and Dutch who were the principle tormentors for Ruislip, Dutch scoring twice and his team-mate the other, all scored from distance and slicing through what was now a very ragged defence.

With almost the last play of the game Ben Boulton-Smith scored the final try as he barrelled his way over the line from five meters out as the misery was rounded off for a club going through difficult times.

Manor's director of rugby Mark Farrell said: "For whatever reason, it seems every season one club within a league campaign will be under strength and subsequently struggle, this season in London 1 North it’s Ruislip. That said, we can only play what’s in front of us.

"Today we showed good composure, trusting our game plan, working hard together to produce a record score for Manor of 110-0, including an incredible 18 unanswered tries, four of which were scored by winger Elliott Brown.

"Full credit to this Manor side for retaining it’s focus throughout the 80 minutes to get the job done."